This webinar is an introduction for those who aren’t familiar with Open Social yet. Would you like a refresher on the basics of your community? Did you just start working with Open Social as a new joiner? Do you know anyone who is considering a community platform for their organization?
Join Open Social’s Market Development Representative Adéla Kalkantová for a live demo of Open Social’s core online community features and find answers to all your questions about setting up your own community.
During the live demo you will get answers to these questions and more:
- What is online community software and how does it work?
- What features and tools does Open Social offer?
- How can Open Social help me start, manage, and grow an online community?
- Does the software offer the capabilities that I need?
- What do I need to prepare to set up an online community for my organization?
The live demo will be followed by an open 20 minute Q&A session and the opportunity to request a personalized demo session.
Join the free live demo and Q&A on 3 August 2021 at 15:00-16:00 CET.
You will receive a link to the live demo 24 hours in advance.