Activity stream allows users to keep track of the important activities of a user, a group and a community. Activity stream can be found at several areas in Open Social:
- Homepage when not logged in. Shows the important activities of the community that are visible to the users who has not logged in.
- Homepage when logged in. Shows the important activities that is relevant to each user.
- Explore page. Shows all the important activities of the whole community.
- In a user profile. Shows all the important activities of a user.
- In a group. Shows all the important activities of a group.
- In the community stream when creating a Landing page using 'add block'. You will have 5 different streams to choose from.
- All recent activites: Shows all created content (topics, events, etc..) BUT no posts.
- Complete community stream: Shows the most recent created posts and content within the whole community (the groups content that is open, public or the user is a member of).
- Complete community stream (with post form): The same as complete community stream but with the ability to post on the community stream (audience: whole community)
- Personalized community stream: Shows all recent content and group activities that the member follows, has joined, or interacted with; incl. posts.
- Personalized community stream (with post form): The same as personalized community stream but with the ability to post on the community stream.
*Homepage when not logged in
*Homepage when logged in
*Activity Stream in a user profile